Film Review

Alright now it's crunch time

I wentahead and reviewed my film

In all it looked good but, wasn't what I was going for.

It had 6 main problems.  

The first prooblem was the voiceover.

The voiceover you could tell was recorded on a phone

Which is never ultimately a good thing.

It was grainy and ultimately needed replacing.

The next  issue was the lighting.

It was way too bright.

So I a gonna have to change the filters on the video.

Next issue is the credit font.

The font I used stupidly was comic sans

That ends up seeming more comical than anything else.

Ultimately I will have o replace this.

The transition between the different takes definitely needs to be different.

It is way too unnatural and you can tell it is a different take

Also the music needs to be fixed to be more in sync with the action.




Comments