Editing Blog #1

 Today I began editing my movie.

First, due to prior complications, I had to go and do some refilming.
As outlined in my recording blog I was pushed into a pool so I got an extra day of filming.
I went and got my partner from my one day of filming.
I had also until today not had a can of monster energy.
Luckily today I had gone to 7 eleven and got my can of monster energy.
So we went out to the field and we refilmed a scene in which I used a replacement monster energy.
It went really well we met another class out there and got some help with framing the video from them.
Unfortunately due to this, we had gotten a costume change mid-commercial which I think I'm going to have to keep in.
Past that when I got home I went on an iPad and loaded Imovie.
This was the first time I had ever use the program and found it quite easy and intuitive.
Though a little issue is that you cannot actually use sound outside of apple music.
To get around this I added another video and disconnected the audio then overlayed that by putting it in the background.
Overall though I thought that Imovie was generally an extremely nice and easy-to-use program.
I'm happy it was actually free to use.
That it didn't have the same trial issues as adobe pro and stuff.
Though I did get through the commercials editing and now I'm



Comments